Created to keep in touch with our family and friends
Monday, October 1, 2007
Thank you Nina!
Thank you so much Nina for the nice warm clothes that you sent me. As you can see, they are a little bit big, but Mom thinks that is great because I'll be able to wear them for a couple of months, we'll see about that!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
YEAH.... YEAH, Jadon is sitting. Shirley noticed the big change and I concurred. He appears so pleased with himself, plus he is a good looking boy in his bright outfits. A little Michigan looking outfit was to be expected. By the way, this time he looks a little like Deanna.
1 comment:
YEAH.... YEAH, Jadon is sitting. Shirley noticed the big change and I concurred. He appears so pleased with himself, plus he is a good looking boy in his bright outfits. A little Michigan looking outfit was to be expected. By the way, this time he looks a little like Deanna.
Love NINA
Post a Comment