Sunday, October 21, 2007

A day at the pumpkin patch


Our first family outing to the pumpkin patch was the day after a really good rain! There was MUD absolutely everywhere. (OH! I should also say it was the day after Michigan beat Illinois!) We were prepared with our boots, and change of shoes, and the sloshing didn't deter us from visiting the pigs and the goats in the back barn. Jadon enjoyed watching dad pet the animals and try to get mud off the roots of the corn stalk. He didn't know what to think about the feel of the pumpkin stem though.

Will is doing well at his job and the cross country team that he is coaching has placed in the top 4 at the two meets they have had so far. It rained for the first one, but not the second. Par for the course I guess, but after spending so much time in California, its hard to get used to going out and doing stuff in the rain, at least for me. My job is great and I'm juggling a few projects administratively, exciting times for Palliative Care at Legacy Health Systems. We pray that all is well for our family and friends and look forward to hear what God is doing in everyone's lives.

1 comment:

Meg said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him in November!