Saturday, May 5, 2007

Will's 34!


Child of God, Servant, Husband, Father, Friend, Faithful, Teacher, Coach, Full of Integrity.

For a little more than two years, he has stood by me, loved me, and grown with me. Always corrected me with love, and listen intentionally. No other person has fully accepted me and embraced me.

Happy 34th Birthday Will!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Please leave well wishes for Will on our blog. Deanna

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Agree, Will is pretty special, but of course, I'm a mother!

Always love the great laugh, and friendly chats.

OK, hope you had a great day, since I just saw the blog and it is 9:13PM.

Loved the picture Deanna of the two of them. Cute. Love to you all and Expecially Happy Birthday toWill. MOM

Eleanor Fraser said...

I haven't used this kind of messaging before so I hope you get it. He's beautiful. Jadon is precious, a gift from above. Congradulations. Thanks for sharing photos. love Eleanor and Hugh