Monday, May 14, 2007

Jadon's Smiling !!!!

His first real smile was on Mother's day and so far it has eluded even the most gifted photographer. He has been trying to smile all week, and I was hoping he would break one out for Will's birthday, but he never really got the big cheek-to-cheek grin until yesterday.

He is six weeks old. And in the short time he has been with us, he has mastered his smile, tracks with his eyes, interacts with Will and I, and he can support his weight with his legs as long as he is leaning against someone. He is a mover and a shaker, and this is accompanied by animated facial expressions. It is so much fun to watch him move, sleep, eat, etc..... I love to sit and interact with him all day!

Please pray for discernment and guidance for Will and I as we start considering daycare centers for Jadon. We currently have 4 on our list that we will be visiting in the next couple of weeks. Our prayer is that Jadon is safe, nurtured and loved in this new environment.

No comments: