Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jadon's First Eddie Bauer Visit

Not to be outdone by Will taking Jadon to REI, we had to visit Eddie Bauer the next day. Unfortunately, I am not as 'on the ball' as Will is, and did not bring the camera to capture the event. The great thing is that Jadon was wide awake and looking around at everything with those big blue eyes. He did, however, fall asleep halfway through the adventure.

I am realizing that Jadon and any new child has a world of 'firsts' and I pray that Will and I will continue to delight in each and every event. And I pray that everyone who reads this blog will also take joy in Jadon's world of 'firsts', and encourage him to explore this world that God has given us to enjoy.

Day Care update: Will and I have visited two centers and like one of the two we visited. This coming friday, we will visit two more centers and then make a decision from there. We are very fortunate to have choices convenient to where we live.

No comments: