Created to keep in touch with our family and friends
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Making Snow
One day, Jadon decided his train needed some snow to travel through. Guess how he made snow....
2 comments:
Shirley
said...
I can think of a number of things he used to make the snow (i.e., a box of kleenex, a roll of toilet paper or even disposable diapers). Hope he had fun cleaning up. But if you allowed him to be creative in this way I think it's great. I don't think I would have taken this very well had it been one of my kids when they were young.
2 comments:
I can think of a number of things he used to make the snow (i.e., a box of kleenex, a roll of toilet paper or even disposable diapers). Hope he had fun cleaning up. But if you allowed him to be creative in this way I think it's great. I don't think I would have taken this very well had it been one of my kids when they were young.
He used the stuffing from the cat bed, which now has been securely restitched shut!
Post a Comment