Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nice quiet morning....

Very few and far between, so I relished in the 20 minutes I had to sit and breath.

Ian is now walking well and starting to run. When in public, they have to either hold each others hand or mine so that I am not running in 3 different directions! They prefer to hang onto each other. He is learning his words, they are the words that Jadon uses, so..... a fire engine siren, "da-da", "hot", "j-don". He is a really good listener and helper and does everything big brother does and vice versa! I enjoy his smiles - he is full of joy - his laughter, his willingness to obey and the accountability he offers for me to consistently correct naughty behavior in both my little men.

Jadon is growing mentally and physically! He loves to run, jump, climb, ride - motion, motion, motion. He also loves to sit and look at all his books. He knows a lot about animals and cars/trucks. And because his vocabulary is increasing tremendously, he is learning the proper way to ask for things and talk in general. He is our servant. He loves to help and then tell everyone "I'm helping!" I try to consistently use his servant heart to his advantage and keep him out of trouble. He also has a really good memory - so Dad and I are trying to stock it full of God's word. He surprised us by learning Isaiah 9:6 in a week! It's hard work cause Mom and Dad have to be consistent and remember to teach Jadon the verse......

No comments: