A smile comes to my eyes when I hear Jadon say "Obey Jesus"
He knows that Jonah was in the whale (God's time-out) because Jonah did not obey.
He knows that Jesus went to the cross because He was obeying God.
He knows that Zacchaeus came out of the tree to obey Jesus.
He knows that Jonah was in the whale (God's time-out) because Jonah did not obey.
He knows that Jesus went to the cross because He was obeying God.
He knows that Zacchaeus came out of the tree to obey Jesus.
A simple phrase
Lots of wisdom
Filled with truth
I so desire to obey Jesus in the everyday
I am incapable of obeying Jesus in every instance
In my weakness He is strong
Father, I pray for Your grace, power and wisdom,
Insight to pass onto the talents You have so graciously blessed me with,
Your sovereignty
Lord, use me to teach Jadon to obey because it brings You delight!
Lots of wisdom
Filled with truth
I so desire to obey Jesus in the everyday
I am incapable of obeying Jesus in every instance
In my weakness He is strong
Father, I pray for Your grace, power and wisdom,
Insight to pass onto the talents You have so graciously blessed me with,
Your sovereignty
Lord, use me to teach Jadon to obey because it brings You delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment