Monday, November 12, 2007

Prayer Request

Pray for Jadon's left ear. I noticed drainage out of it this evening and called the physician. She said that because he didn't have a fever (98.4) that I could wait and see them in the office tomorrow (11/13). She stated that he probably had a middle ear infection and the ear drum burst and that is why I am now seeing drainage. Pray that Jadon's ear is healing well, that he will not need systemic antibiotics and that no inner ear scarring will occur. Also pray for peace of mind for me, because I keep going over the last week in my head wondering if I missed something that Jadon was trying to tell me. In the last week, Jadon is eating food better, laughed and played with us, and slept well. If he really had an ear infection, he fooled us.

No comments: