Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Birthday PAPA (Jim Bower)


Papa Bower turns 40 again for the 21st time today. So Jadon and I (Will) hatched a plot to give him a little gift of playful expressions. What you will see below are a little glimps of Jadon as he has a little play time with Dad (me). As you can see Jadon does not prefer to lay on his back for very long. Jadon may not be able to roll over or crawl, but we are expecting him to try to walk soon. His only problem is he will not know what to do when he falls over! I pray Jadon will never loose his desire to look up toward light and be in awe.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look hey has your face...

He looks great, hope all is well with you three.

Mike said...

I love the "ooh, that's gross" picture where he's sticking out his tongue!